"May the God of hope fill you with great joy and peace as you trust in him." Romans 15:13

Thursday, January 16, 2014

12 Months of Flowers













Once a month, EVERY MONTH, for the last year Chad has sent me flowers.  And while I am typically fairly frugal, I adore this tradition.  I truly look forward to it each month.

His faithfulness steadies me.
The reminder of his love for me and understanding of me (trust me, he does not love flowers) touches my heart in a very significant way.
Working is hard for this homebody.  Chad's presence in the form of flowers encourages me.
Flowers, silly or not, just have a way of making my heart happy.
The unending creativity of both GOD and my favorite florist, Tammy, always amazes me.
Walking into an office that smells like summer is just so much fun.

Thank you for spoiling me Chad (and Tammy!)  I really, really appreciate these monthly gifts.  They have encouraged me and filled me with your love in a really special way.  Thank you for loving me so well.