Well this year I have written so much that I did not do the same type of form letter. I realized in the last few days that by NOT writing a silly form letter I have not taken time to document the ordinary. Because ordinary is what most of life is, I have chosen to document the ordinary right here right now.
(I bet you are really excited!)
Did you know that...
- Krissy, Jay, and Sierra watch (un) Professional WWE Wrestling every single night.
- Joshua loves the color red best.
- Krissy is in choir - you will never see a photo though. She HATES pictures.
- Brenna is addicted to TV and snack food.
- Jamison likes to play video games and watch football at the same time.
- Sierra plays piano.
- Joshua has been on my hip for 6mo. yesterday!
- Brenna likes to read dog books best, she also loves crafts, and cookie dough is her favorite food.
- Krissy is totally stressed if she has less than a 95% in a class. Geometry is making her crazy. She says she is flunking with a B.
- Chad finished painting Krissy's car. It will soon be seen on the streets with a 14 year old driver in the making... beware of yellow bugs! =)
- Jamison's favorite teams are the Colts and the Celtics. He loves sports, both to watch and play.
- Sierra wants a punching bag in her room. She is pure sweetness with a fiery temper and wants a punching bag to take out her aggression out on.
- Krissy and Jay have to walk to school, even in the cold and snow. They do not approve.
- Jamison shot his first grouse this fall.
- Brenna will never, ever fall asleep watching TV (ask Grandma Donna!).
- If the kids trade insults at the dinner table, they owe me a quarter. Meal time has gotten much more pleasant since I came up with this plan!
- Some of my favorite things are dark chocolate with almonds, reading fiction, drinking coffee (a pot or so a day!), candles, my birthday, and silence.
- I do not like everyday cooking - but love to entertain?!
- I miss my friends.
- Joshua's very favorite food is pizza. We eat it almost every day for lunch. I feel like I am back in college.
- Chad has sold our fishing boat and purchased what I lovingly call a really fast pontoon. It seats 10. We are now taking reservations for the 2011 camping/boating season. Want to join us?
**Joshua goes to the doctor tomorrow. Please pray for this 9:30 AM appointment. It is only a routine exam. I suspect they will draw blood and perhaps start some immunizations. I have no medical concerns, only emotional ones. The first time Joshua saw the doctor (almost 6 mo.) ago was very, very scary for him. It was NOT the normal kind of scary, but truly traumatic. Our wonderful doctor recognized this and gave us 6mo. to bond before doing any more medical stuff since Joshua is so healthy. So tomorrow we start!