"May the God of hope fill you with great joy and peace as you trust in him." Romans 15:13

Thursday, October 30, 2014

Jamison's Halloween Spoof






I can not remember the last time Jamison dressed up for Halloween - but this year he and his buddies decided to have a bit of costume fun.  They went to the local rental place looking for the funniest costumes they could find.  And chose these. . . cheerleading uniforms from their cross-town rival.

Then he and Sierra allowed me this hilarious photo shoot.  I have not laughed this hard in weeks, and I really needed a good laugh.  These two are fun and silly and make my heart smile.

Watching Jamison navigate a skirt was belly laughable.  Some of my favorite quotes include:

"How do you go to the bathroom in one of these?"
"Do I sit on the back of the skirt or just let it poof around on the chair?"
"It would be 19* on the morning I choose to wear a short skirt to school!"

But my very favorite quote was his Instagram post:
"I may not be the best cheerleader in the family but I can pretend I am for a day #siblings #cheer #shessomuchbetter #wannabelikeher"

Only Jamison could turn a Halloween spoof into something that made his little sister feel so special.

#proudmomma

#lovethesekids