"May the God of hope fill you with great joy and peace as you trust in him." Romans 15:13

Friday, March 24, 2017

Officially a Stylist


Krissy graduated from Cosmetology school this week.  She is officially a stylist.

She graduated Tuesday and started her first professional job on Thursday.

While in cosmetology school Krissy was nursing/pumping for Wyatt, planning her wedding, got married, became pregnant with Sophia, endured 9 months of pregnancy on her feet all day long, gave birth, and ended school once again pumping/nursing.  Whew!  When I type it all into one sentence, it brings tears to my eyes.  She worked her tail off - both at home and at school - and SHE DID IT!

I am so, so proud of her.


If you are local, stop in at Cost Cutter's on Third.  She has gotten quite good at men's cuts, kids cuts (including ethnic hair), and color.  She's done my hair the last six months, and I have had many compliments!