"May the God of hope fill you with great joy and peace as you trust in him." Romans 15:13

Friday, August 1, 2014

I want my Berra Back!

(I was photobombing a snapchat selfie.)

It is a well known fact around here that I am a baby hog.

If anyone has Miss Mataya for longer than I think necessary I tell them, "I want my baby back!"

When I finally get her back, I may have been heard singing a terrible version of the jingle for Famous Dave's.  You know, "I want my baby back, baby back, baby back. . . "

(Yeah.  You guessed correctly.  My kids love this.  Or not!  Mataya thinks I am funny though!)

This week Sierra has been in San Diego taking part in a mission trip with other teens from our church.  I have missed her terribly!  I think I am handling having one less in my nest really well - but when one more is gone for a bit I am (ridiculously) beside myself.

So THIS week I have been singing, "I want my Berra back, Berra back, Berra back!"

Thankfully she will be home tomorrow.

Tomorrow can NOT come quickly enough for me!