"May the God of hope fill you with great joy and peace as you trust in him." Romans 15:13

Thursday, September 18, 2014

6 Months Old






You, Mataya Hope, with your long, long lashes, your sweet curly locks, your one baby tooth, your pensive eyebrows, your pacifier love, your infectious laugh, your rolly-polly thighs, your grabby little hands, your babbly baby words, your full-body, wrinkled-nose smile, and your snuggled in tight under my chin hugs make my heart happy.

Everywhere we go people seek you out.  They coo at you.  They tell you how beautiful you are.  They do all sorts of silly things just to make you smile.

I realized today that world would be a much better place if we treated everyone with the love and affection that is lavished on tiny one's just like you.

You remind me constantly of what a miracle life is.

You continue to fill me with wondrous hope.

You are a gift, precious one.

A treasure I will always cherish.

Happy Half-Birthday baby girl.

Momma loves you.