"May the God of hope fill you with great joy and peace as you trust in him." Romans 15:13

Thursday, February 5, 2015

True Confessions

Despite the cuteness oozing from these photos, Mataya Hope-y Girl was CRANKY today!  In fact, it was because she was so fussy that I dressed her so cute.  I even did her hair.  I figured the cuter she looked, the more my weary heart would smile each time I bent down to comfort her crabby self!

Yep. . . true confession!



 This is one of the only "no no's" in our house.  Which, of course, makes it her favorite spot.  She sings "no, no" while she swings the door and waits for someone to come move her.


When the teens got home from school today they all commented on how cute Mataya looked, they busted a gut when I confessed that her cuteness was actually momma hack #7077 or something close to that.  That is one of the best things about baby parenting at this stage of my life.  Fussy babies are exhausting, but I so appreciate the tiny-ness of their problems.  Soon her tooth will poke through, her nose will no longer be stuffy, and smiles will once again prevail.  Until then, I will give thanks that I have arms that offer comfort her and a goofy of sense of humor to comfort me!