"May the God of hope fill you with great joy and peace as you trust in him." Romans 15:13

Monday, June 19, 2017

Wyatt is 2

The boy who made me a LaLa turned 2 today.

Oh, Wy-guy!

At two you are such a joy.
You talk constantly.  You share your own thoughts and ALSO repeat the last two or three words spoken to you.  The way you learn language and rule the universe at the same time makes my heart giggle.

You are the sweetest big brother.  You rarely pass Sophia with out checking on her and giving her a toy, a hug, or a kiss.  You call her "sissy, Sophie, and Sophia" with such tender pride.

You love trucks and balls and puppies and outside.

You are always moving, yet you love books.

When you enter our home calling, "LALA!!!" and running in search of me something amazing happens in my heart.   I feel overwhelmed by love in a way that is new to me.  Its LaLa love, I tell you.  Deep and silly and blind and giddy and gushing with a force I can barely control.   And if that it what it feels to be a grandma, maybe that title is not so bad. (But, lets stick to LaLa until we are both a decade older, OK?)

You have rocked my universe, young man, in a most amazing way.

You, my precious grandson, are dearly loved.


My prayer for you remains unchanged, precious boy.

"May you have the power to understand, as all God's people should, how wide, how long, how high and how deep His love is."  Eph 3:18

So many people love you, Wyatt.  Your grandparents and great grandparents, your aunts and uncles and cousins and friends and especially your mom and dad and sissy.  BUT none of us love you as perfectly, as wide or long or high or deep as the Lord does.  My greatest prayer is for you to accept and return His love for you.