"May the God of hope fill you with great joy and peace as you trust in him." Romans 15:13

Thursday, May 2, 2013

I Am

By Sierra Dietrich

(Photo credit to Sierra as well)
 
 
I am Sierra Dietrich.
I am lemonade on a hot summer day.
I am music at a school dance.
I am words in a book.
I am a volcano waiting to blow.
I am not the baby, but not the oldest.
I am something in the making.
I am my Mom's tender heart.
I am my Dad's competitive spirit.
I am bullet proof.
I am all legs.
I am golden - NOT blond.
I am irrepressible.
I am not afraid to fall.
I am a child of the One True King.
I am Sierra Dietrich.
I am confident in me,
Are you?
 
 
***Sierra wrote this as a class assignment.  I love it, and I asked if I could publish it here so it would be hidden in my heart forever.  To me, it is the perfect description of my beautiful golden daughter.