"May the God of hope fill you with great joy and peace as you trust in him." Romans 15:13

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Our First Graduate

 CHS Class of 2014



 Krissy graduated on Sunday, May 25 with Highest Distinction, meaning her GPA was over 3.75 throughout her High School Career.  (She was also a recipient of the President's Education Award because she has a GPA higher than 3.5 on a 4.0 scale.  She is also ranked above the 85% in the standardized math and reading tests.  Additionally, she is a member of the National Honor Society which signifies that she has a GPA over 3.5, participates in community service projects, and is involved in a job or school activity.)

We are VERY proud of her academic achievements.

Following the ceremony we had an Open House in her honor.
Unfortunately for me, Krissy hates photos.  She forbid me from taking any.  Which means the only photos I have of her on her graduation day were taken with my long lens during the ceremony.  While the lack of photos makes me sad, it was not my day - it was hers, so we respected her wish.

 Krissy's Open House was fairly standard (minus the cute growing up photos displayed throughout the house, of course.)  The one thing that was totally Krissy was the candy buffet.  Krissy LOVES candy.  She pretty much lives on candy, cheetos, and one caffeinated beverage or another.  So, rather than cake we had all her favorite candies for dessert.
This is the only photo I have of her at the Open House.

She is pictured with Devin, her current boy friend.  I am not sure if it was taken with permission or not, I was just happy to find it on my camera!
My favorite moment of the day came bright and early.
Krissy and I went shopping this week for dresses for ourselves and Mataya.  Krissy chose Mataya's clothing for the day.  She also insisted on painting her tiny toes.  It was not easy!  Mataya is a wiggler!
They sure were cute though!

Moments with my biggest loving on my littlest make my heart happy!

Congrats Krissy!  We are proud of you! 

And we love you so much

Always

and 

Forever.