"May the God of hope fill you with great joy and peace as you trust in him." Romans 15:13

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Trip to Disney World 2009
















We had a wonderful trip to Disney World. It is the trip our children asked for and I am humbled and thankful that we were able to make their wish a reality. I could tell you so many things, but instead enjoy a few photos of our family exploring together. We had a blast on the rides. We all love rides and are fairly fearless, so we enjoyed as many as possible. Our favorites were Expedition Everest and Dinosaur at Animal Kingdom; Soarin' and Test Track at Epcot; and Tower of Terror at Hollywood Studios. It was way too crowded to enjoy Magic Kingdom, so no favorites there. We also enjoyed some fun shows and some amazing food. (The food was a wonderful surprise to me. I was afraid I would have to eat fries and burgers all week, YUCK!)
Anyway, we have lots of stories to tell anyone who asks!
Chad and I are love rides, but we are not big on crowds so it was a stretch for us. We kept telling the kids to enjoy because we would not promise to come back. (We do want to take them on more vacations. D.C. is next on my list. But the Disnay Dream may just happen once.) They kept reminding us that we would need to bring Joshua some day. They talk about him all the time. Even in the midst of the fun and excitement of this vacation, they each made comments like, "Next time we come we will have a party of 7" or "Mom, don't you think Joshua would like this?" When we texted a picture to our extended family, my niece wanted to know where Joshua was in the picture. (She knows we will go in a trip to bring him home, and assumed that since we were on a trip we must be getting Joshua.) It astonishes me to think what a part of our family he already is!
I did recieve an emailed copy of our home study today. IAN has approved it, but Lindsey wanted me to make sure everything looked good before she sent out the notorized copy. Maybe by the end of next week we will have everything submitted?!
I had a super time spoiling my kids in Florida, but I can honestly say I have never been so happy to be HOME! Home just in time for Christmas, it doesn't get much better than that!