"May the God of hope fill you with great joy and peace as you trust in him." Romans 15:13

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Another Teenager!

Time flies when you are a momma.
 
 This little beauty turned 13 today.
13!!!
 
I am so stinkin' happy for her.
 
She is the sweetest 13 ever.
Truly.
 
She oozes sweetness.
Talks constantly.
Dances rather than walks.
Loves Jesus.
And her family.
And her friends.
And most everything else.
Including, footy pajamas!
 
I think she asked for these just to make me smile.
 
We are now parenting more teenagers than any other age group!
 
I have been giggling about that fact all week.  When we announced we were expecting Sierra all those years ago, my brother told us we were nuts!  According to him, having more than 2 kids was pure craziness!  We would be outnumbered and all chaos would break loose.  We laughed and laughed at his joking.  We were thrilled to be having our third baby.  Our first three kids were born in 3.5 years.  Many thought we were nuts, but I truly loved it. (Ask my mom!)  Being a mom is without a doubt the biggest source of (earthly) joy in my life.
 
Even now!
 
Even when we have more teenagers than parents here, I am having the time of my life.
 
 
Happy Birthday Berra-girl!
 
I am so thankful God chose me to be your mom!
 
(House update coming soon.)