"May the God of hope fill you with great joy and peace as you trust in him." Romans 15:13

Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Model Baby


I had the great joy today of taking a boat load of photos of my incredibly beautiful grandson today.  He was the perfect model.  Seriously!  I kept moving him from place to place, and he just slept contentedly.

Wyatt John, at one month you are incredible peaceful.  You roll with the punches like a boss.  You sleep and eat like a champ - and you give the bestest snuggles there ever were.  You make your LaLa's heart melt.  I love you so, sweet one.

And your momma.  Oh, she is amazing.  She loves you deep and long and wide.  I am so proud of your momma, precious boy.  So very proud. (And yes!  She does have the cutest new haircut e.v.e.r!)

I'm a grandma now, so I refuse to apologize for all these photos.  Trust me, you will not enjoy them nearly as much as I enjoyed snapping them.  Sigh.








































After this photo burst, I may never be allowed to babysit again. . . but, it was (almost) worth it!  Are they beautiful - or what?!?