"May the God of hope fill you with great joy and peace as you trust in him." Romans 15:13

Monday, July 27, 2015

Running Off the Grid

The view as I ran last night.

Chad and I spent a long weekend at the lake.  It was so divine that I convinced him to let me stay for the week!

Sooooo,

I am officially running off the grid for a whole week!

I came home for a day to wash clothes, do some book work, and buy supplies - but as of tomorrow, I am looong gone!  Just me and the littlest kids, and the camper, and the generator, and the jet ski, and easy to cook food, and tons of sunscreen, and my floaty for days and days!  Chad, Jamison, and Sierra will come and go; while I stay and stay!  It will be a staycation like none other I have ever had.

I am thrilled!


For the record, this is my last hoorah!  As of next week, I am an office employee once again.  The building we purchased a year ago is officially ready for me.  So, after my staycation, Mataya and I will transition into office workers!  It will be a big change; however, I have the boss of my dreams and a gorgeous office to boot.  I am a very lucky lady.