"May the God of hope fill you with great joy and peace as you trust in him." Romans 15:13

Sunday, October 18, 2009

What I Really Think About This

By: Krissy

This whole concept seems really weird at this point. I am so excited about the adoption but, it is weird to think about having a brother that is black. I really want my family to know that he would be treated just as my other siblings are now. He will be my brother not just some kid that lives at my house with the same last name. Joshua is already part of who I am and is already part of my family.

This concept of adopting a little kid from Ethiopia is weird. So what, he still is gonna be my little brother.

I really want to go with to go get Joshua. I know Africa is really far away but going to a 3rd world country... whatever that is, would be an experience that would be something that I wouldn't get without having an adopted little brother. I don't think that I'll get to go with though.