"May the God of hope fill you with great joy and peace as you trust in him." Romans 15:13

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Auntie Patty Time

We spent a very relaxing weekend, 
enjoying sunsets like this,
In an extremely beautiful house,
located on the water.
It had a hammock
and an outdoor kitchen!

And if that were not good enough...
THESE people were there!

Where, oh where were we?

With my Auntie Patty!
My Auntie Patty has always been one of my very favorite people!

Some of my favorite memories growing up are of time spent in her small town salon, watching her transform lady after lady.  She let me hang out and sweep up hair - and I loved it!  (TRULY!)

Patty is FUN and sweet and kind and thoughtful!
I have not had much time with her in the last years, and I have missed her!

It was so very fun to hang with my special Auntie this weekend.

It was so wonderful to be spoiled by her hospitality!

It was such a treasure to watch my kids fall just as in love with her as I have always been!

She just has those snugly kind of arms!

She also has all the best treats... pop AND cool wheels!

What could be better in the eyes of our JG? 
Chad and I even enjoyed a little quiet?!
Shhh! Don't tell!

Brenna lookin' lovely in the hammock.

Lucky Krissy gets to spend the week with Auntie Patty!
Patty is her Godmother, and they are sure to have a very special week together.

Patty treated us to finger lickin' good ribs!

I love to have someone else do the cooking!
It was such a treat! 
Eskimo kisses... but happily summer weather!

We brought our boat and totally enjoyed the Reservoir. 





Thank you!  Thank you, Auntie Patty for a wonderful weekend!  We had so much fun!  You are a treasure! We love you lots!