"May the God of hope fill you with great joy and peace as you trust in him." Romans 15:13

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Licensed to Drive

Krissy received her drivers license today!

She is thrilled and very Proud! (So much so that she even allowed a photo!)

So are we!  Learning to drive was a challenge for Krissy. I am very thankful to say she has become a competent and responsible driver!

Even though I am finally feeling confident about her driving skills, I am still slightly terrified to have my daughter driving.  It feels like such a huge step!  I will also miss her!  Sometimes the best conversations we have are when she is riding shotgun in my SUV.  For me watching our kids grow up is always bittersweet.

Krissy, I am so proud of you!  I am so excited for you, driving, starting high school, and becoming more and more independent each and every minute.  I am so thankful that you are trustworthy, dependable, and intelligent!  I love you babe!