"May the God of hope fill you with great joy and peace as you trust in him." Romans 15:13

Monday, August 27, 2012

In The Mirror, by Sierra



In The Mirror
By Sierra


I consider myself very talkative.

In the mirror I see a green eyed, blonde.

I smile, read, and talk all day long.

The thought of my family getting bigger makes me excited!

I like to eat buffalo wings.

I know how to drum.

I often dream of falling off a cliff when I am sleeping.

I wish I had more siblings, but I am glad I already have 4.

I am constantly asking for a trap set.

There is nothing that scares me more than spiders, grasshoppers, and snakes.

I wonder when I will finally get to move into my house.

People ask me, "Why do you hate blonde jokes?"

Sometimes I think about how much I hate UND.

I cry when I think about my dog dying.

I laugh when my friends fall.

Someday I will figure out who I am supposed to be.

I don’t think I will ever stop talking.

Someday I would like to become a missionary in Africa.

***I love the glimpses I get into my kids' hearts through their homework! (This was shared with permission from my Sierra girl.)