"May the God of hope fill you with great joy and peace as you trust in him." Romans 15:13

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Construction Update:Relocated

Thankful tonight because,
 I no longer have to worry about Joshua stepping on exposed tack strip.
 Chad and I will be sleeping in a bedroom rather than the dirty dining room.
And our kids are playing in a pool rather than watching TV in the midst of chaos.
 
You guessed it,
we moved out!
 
I am so very thankful.
 
Repairs are underway.
The sheetrock has been replaced.
It is being taped this week.
We will paint over the weekend.
Within another 7 to 10 days the carpet will arrive and then be reinstalled.
What was ruined will soon be restored to nearly as good as new.
 
Until then, I will be safely tucked away with my 6 favorite people in the universe.
I am so very thankful.
Living in the mess was unsafe, sad, and depressing.
Hanging in this lovely location is a blessing.
 
Oh how I wish all things could be restored as easily as my home.
Praying my sweet young friend is soon restored as well.
 
Trusting He who restores, for as her daddy says, "God is good all the time."
(I really admire her daddy.)