"May the God of hope fill you with great joy and peace as you trust in him." Romans 15:13

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Christmas 2012, My Favorite Photos

 
 No words could ever explain how completely thankful I am for these 5.
They are my heart.
 One evening recently we were laughing about how I love every age and stage of kids.  I adore newborns.  I think toddlers are so fun.  School-agers are just delightful.  Teenagers are a blast.  Many people have a favorite age of kids, not me, I claimed!  I love them all.  Jamison responded, "I think the age you will not enjoy is 18, Mom.  You will not love it when we leave."
 
Oh how right he is!  It sucked the air right out of my lungs.
 I asked Sierra to take a photo of Chad and I.
This handsome little stow-away insisted on sneaking into the photo.
Look how happy he is snuggled in between us!
I love it!
 (He is in this one, too!  I just cropped him out.)
Chad and I still look tired - but we are recovering!  We looked worse a couple weeks ago.
 "My turn to have a picture with only mommy!"
 We had a full house last night, so the teenagers watched the gift opening from the loft.
I adore a full house.
 Our nephew Lincoln.
It was so special to have him here this Christmas.
 I think we all have "baby fever" about now.
Except maybe Jay. . . he can think of NOTHING more disgusting than his mother having another baby.  Adopting one would be fine, but a pregnant mother is "just sick!"  He makes me laugh!

 Brenna and Adrianna
 Cousins are such special sister/friends.
 Joshua and Alexa.
He thinks she hung the moon.
 Brenna and Grandma Donna
 Joshua and Grandpa Scott.
JG is such a grandpa's boy - cowboys and Viking fans must stick together afterall..
 This photo is pure Jay humor.
He is "chiseling" his abs with Joshua's toy jackhammer.
Jamison is always making one joke or another.
We all appreciate the laughter he brings our family.
This is perhaps the best gift Chad and I have ever been given.
My mom and dad wrapped up 9 envelopes that contain "mystery dates."  So Chad and I have no choice but to go on 9 dates this year.  After a year of hard, we are extra excited to spend time reconnecting.  We can hardly wait to go on our first mystery date later this week.


I did not take tons of photos this Christmas. Unfortunately I have NONE of our nieces Addi, Ainsley, and Ahlera!  It was such a treat to see them!  Instead of snapping pics, I gabbed, napped, cooked, and enjoyed the people around me.  It was good!

Praying God's Blessing's on your family this Christmas.