"May the God of hope fill you with great joy and peace as you trust in him." Romans 15:13

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Family Dinners

Dinner is my favorite time of each day. 
 
So tonight I took really crummy pictures of my fam around the dinner table.
 
 

I have to fight for these meals.  Family dinners are becoming a thing of the past in many families.  Krissy is invited to one study group or another almost every night during dinner time.  My standard answer is that I will feed anyone and everyone, but she needs to be at my table at 6:00.  Funny thing is when she does have friends join us, they love it.  The home cooked food, the family banter, the time to sit and relax - feels good.
 
Life is full!  However, dinner with this crew is something worth fighting for in my book!
 
It is one of the things that makes my heart smile every . single . time!
 
(We are set to close on our permanent financing tomorrow at 2.  We have still not settled with the insurance company.  Praying it is all finished tomorrow.  Chad has only slept 8 hours since he got up Tuesday morning, but with the help of several of his employees, our house is nearly completely complete!)