"May the God of hope fill you with great joy and peace as you trust in him." Romans 15:13

Sunday, December 30, 2012

You are Invited!

When we began building the house, I promised Chad and the kids that we would throw a BIG PARTY once it was completed.  I was so proud of the work our family was putting into the house.  I was excited to show it off.

Then the flood came.

And it just totally extinguished my joy.

The house seemed ruined.  The cost too high. 

I did not want to give this project any more attention.  I felt incapable of celebrating ANYTHING about it.

But - a promise is a promise.  And the work my family did is worth celebrating.  Even more than that, the fact that we are all together and more united than ever before - despite all this year held, IS worth celebrating!

SO tomorrow night we invite you all to join the Dietrich Construction Crew in celebrating the END of our construction career (as a family that is)  AND the BEGINNING OF 2013.


Please join us at 7 pm (or any time after)!
(email me if you need the address)
Kids ARE most certainly welcome.
Bring your own beverages and a snack to share.
 
Tomorrow, we celebrate!
 
For those of you who can not join us, thank you for your love, support, prayers, laundry service, meals delivered,notes of encouragement, gift cards sent, walls painted, doors stained, etc, etc, etc. . .  We are most certainly grateful.