"May the God of hope fill you with great joy and peace as you trust in him." Romans 15:13

Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Wyatt's Baptism

Our precious grandson was baptized this evening.  The private ceremony took place in the same church as his daddy's baptism.  He wore his daddy's baptismal outfit, and he was wrapped in the same blanket that my brother and I, and then all of our children were wrapped in on our (their?) baptism days... making Wyatt the third generation to share it!  All the family "heirlooms"  were very special to Wyatt's grandmas and great-grandmas.


 (Great) Grammy Angie

 Auntie Brenna and Auntie Rah

 Wyatt's Grandma Tonya served cake and ice cream after the ceremony.
 (Great) Grandma Donna
 He is so good with eye contact!  He is starting to tell us stories (coo) and smiles often.

With Auntie TayTay running around like the busy one and a half year old that she is, this is the end of my photos.  But I did get to snuggle this little prince to sleep before I left him.  Sigh.

Wyatt John,

I love you so, precious one.  I began praying for you long before I knew you were on the way.  After your momma told me you were growing in her belly, I started praying Ephesians 3:18 over you.  "May you, my beloved grandson, have the power to understand how wide, how long, how high, and how deep His love is."  His love is the key, precious one.  The key to all happiness.  The key to all joy.  The key to peace and freedom and acceptance and all else that you will ever need.  Every day that I am living, I will be praying that very verse over you.  Always and forever.  May you live and serve under the wing of His love, always and forever.

All my love,
LaLa