"May the God of hope fill you with great joy and peace as you trust in him." Romans 15:13

Sunday, July 18, 2010

"Yeah Camper!"... our weekend in pictures

Here is Joshua's report of our weekend at the lake...


Momma and Daddy finally let me ride the tube!
YEAH!!! Daddy!!! That was a good bump! MORE, MORE!
Sometimes Daddy drives a little too slow, then I pretend to go to sleep. (Yep, he pretended to sleep when the ride got "boring." He is funny and brave!)
Tubing is fun!
I also LOVE the 4-wheeler. I play on it when no one will take me for a ride. Everyone gives me lots of attention. When I call my family to me they will always come. Here they even pose for a silly picture!
Jay gets bored sometimes and plays with Momma's camera.
Sierra too. I do not get away with that!
Momma and Daddy and I go for long walks.
Uncle Jeremy and Auntie Teresa came this time. That was fun. Uncle Jeremy brought his boat. It is pretty!
I'd rather be riding on the boat or 4-wheeler, but once in a while I let my family read and relax.
Sierra, Brenna, and Momma worked on posters for my friends who come home today! I am so excited to see them again!
I play on a blanket sometimes, but the dogs always come lay on it and make it grassy. Yucky!
Krissy and Jay lit off the snakes we forgot about on the 4th of July. Looks like kaka to me! Yucky kaka!
I asked Momma to take this picture. She likes to take pictures you know.
Uncle Jeremy let me drive his boat! I said, "Look Momma! Joshua Jeremy's boat! Pretty!"
We got to ride in Uncle Jeremy's boat, I got to sit between Momma and Daddy.
Daddy and I watched Krissy and Sierra tube for a while.
Then I got tired and wanted to sit on Momma's lap for a nap. I love naps on the boat!
Krissy and Sierra tubed a long time.
Remember how I used to be scared of dogs? Not anymore! At least I am not scared of Molly! I walked Molly. Boy was I proud!
Daddy cooks a lot when we camp!
Jay tickles me!

So... now you know why I love the camper. How many sleeps until next weekend?