"May the God of hope fill you with great joy and peace as you trust in him." Romans 15:13

Friday, July 16, 2010

Yeah Camper!

One of the best things about 2-year-olds is that they remember the things that they like. After Joshua woke up from his nap today I told him we needed to pack his bag for the camper. He responded with, "Yeah!!!! Camper!!!"


I got out his bag and he reminded me to pack his swimming clothes and swimming shoes and his jacket (life jacket). Then he ran around asking all his siblings if they were going in the camper too.

He is now waiting by the door for Daddy to bring the camper home calling, "Daddy home?"

I respond, "Not yet. Daddy will be here soon and then Joshua will go camping!"

His response, "YEAH!!!! CAMPER!!!!"

I am thinking it will be a fun weekend! We are going to try camping with Auntie Teresa, Uncle Jeremy and their dogs. It is the first time we have camped with "extras". It will be interesting to see how Joshua does with extended time with other people.

***Please keep my our friends in your prayers Saturday and Sunday as they will be in the process of flying home from Ethiopia with their sons and Joshua's friends Ageze and Tesfa. We are so excited to greet them at the airport! BUT I all too clearly remember the flight home... it was LOOOOOONG! Please pray for peaceful, sleepy, safe travels and a great homecoming!