"May the God of hope fill you with great joy and peace as you trust in him." Romans 15:13

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Happiness Is New Jeans!

The only bummer about summer in the eyes of our littlest man was the lack of JEANS!

Many mornings started with a conversation like this:
"Joshua, it will be very hot outside today.  Mommy would like you to wear shorts."

"Mommy, Joshua NO I like shorts!  I only like jeans!"

"I know you like jeans, but you will be so hot in jeans today!"

"What Daddy wearing?  Daddy always wearing jeans at working!"

"Daddy wishes he could wear shorts today because he will be HOT all day!  What if you wear your jean shorts?"

"Pleasie let me wear jeans!  JOshua I love it jeans soooo much!"

Our JOshua simply loves, loves, loves JEANS!

So, you can imagine his excitement when a new supply arrived in the mail yesterday!
He woke up this morning SO happy because he would get to wear his NEW JEANS to church this morning!
I have to admit, he makes a very cute jeans model!

He also looks very grown up in his 4T jeans.
He no longer looks like a toddler!
He has become a tall, lean, handsome preschooler!