"May the God of hope fill you with great joy and peace as you trust in him." Romans 15:13

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

This and That

Because my new ride looked more like something that should haul convicts than something that my precious family would ride in...
 my handy hubs added a little trim tonight.
He was well supervised!
Chad is the "motor head" in this household.
Normally I am encouraging him to NOT add accessories to my cars, however this big shoebox of a van needed a little charm!  So with the addition of a pinstripe, some door and wheel well moldings, and a few more "pretties" ordered online - my van is looking much friendlier!

Thanks babe!
 Today was the final day of summer for our kids.
We mourned celebrated today by taking the kids out for Chinese.
 And...
on this, the final night of summer vacation
the Ice Cream truck drove through our neighborhood.
Daddy bought treats!
Bye-Bye Summer!
We HATE to see you go!

**On a personal note, please pray for me.  I will explain more as I discern God's will.  But for now, I will only share the verse I have been using as my prayer.
"May the favor of the Lord rest upon us;
Establish the work of our hands for us -
yes, establish the work of our hands."
Psalm 90:17