"May the God of hope fill you with great joy and peace as you trust in him." Romans 15:13

Friday, January 27, 2012

One Loooong Week

 Monday night Krissy had a choir concert.
 Tuesday, Jamison had a basketball game.
 It was close, but they won!
 Tuesday, Joshua got to go shopping with Grandpa Scott of a cowboy belt - all! by! himself!
He loves it!
He can not understand why Krissy thinks it is "weird to tuck in his shirt."
After all "Grampa doos dat!"

Wednesday, I brought 7 kids to church.
And then brought them all home.
(no pics of that crazy fun)
 Thursday, Jamison had another basketball game.
Brenna attends mostly for the treats Grammy fills her pockets with!
 It was another close game,
 but they pulled it off once again.
 Just between you and me - basketball stresses me out!
I always love to watch my son, however track and cross country are much less stressful for this momma!
Friday, Joshua "helped" daddy at work for a while.
Then he "helped" me!
(Friday is my favorite day because Joshua gets to be with me at work some!)

And in 2 hours. . .
We will watch Jamison play another ball game!
(They won!)


Add to that the biggest workload I have had thus far at my jobs,
one last minute house showing (and the cleaning that goes with it),
12 loads of laundry,
5 meals cooked,
and one doctors appointment,
and I feel and look like a mom of 5, with two jobs, a golden retriever, and NO cleaning lady.

Really, really tired!
Good news though, tomorrow is Saturday!

So thankful, too, that my week was full because of busyness, not tragedy or sickness.