"May the God of hope fill you with great joy and peace as you trust in him." Romans 15:13

Friday, June 8, 2012

My Boys Playing Basketball

I got a new camera. 

My boys played some father-son basketball.

Enjoy the results!

(I will not even try to comment.  My sports commentary is THE worst!)










 Jay blocked little man's first shot.  It was NOT a popular move!  Read tears and "it not fair!"  Jamison was quick to say sorry, and give Joshua the hoop.
Believe it or not my small son made this shot!

Fun times!

The other BIG news tonight is that my/Jamison's Jeep is done!
He took it for a spin tonight.

Chad made a video of the event - Jamison's first driving experience.
His commentary is hillarious!
But, alas, posting it has been forbidden!

Guess you will have to settle for a photo.

(For the record, Jamison did great driving!
The video was only funny because of Chad's sound effects.)