"May the God of hope fill you with great joy and peace as you trust in him." Romans 15:13

Monday, January 28, 2013

All-City Choir Concert 2013

We spent the evening at the All-City Choir Concert.
Every Public Middle School and High School choir performed.
There was also an all-city elementary choir (grades 3,4,5) that performed.
 
 
Brenna was a part of that choir, along with her friend Camaryn (and dozens of additional kids).



Think she had fun?
 
(I love that smile.)



It was a long event - 2 plus hours!
 
But it was fun for me, bringing back all kinds of happy memories of high school choir experiences.
I'm hoping one of our kids decided to love choir.
I would love to attend a bunch more events like tonight's.
(Yes, Jay!  I am serious! I actually DO like choir concerts!)
 
Thanks Ashlee for getting Brenna to choir practice each week.
Without you, she would not have been able to participate!

(And the fact that I was organized and rested enough to have all my camera gear packed and ready to go makes me so happy!  I have pictures!)