"May the God of hope fill you with great joy and peace as you trust in him." Romans 15:13

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Told You He Is Stealthy


I probably should not post this, but it is just too hilarious to forget!

I have mentioned other times that Jamison is a prankster.  He loves a joke, and he is forever making me laugh with his good natured tricks.  This week he may have outdone himself.

Yesterday he and 2 other classmates realized that they sit in the same desk in the same class during different class periods.  They decided to see if they could leave a note for each other without getting caught.  (This teacher is on the lookout for note passing.)

As Jay was sticking the note under the desk for his friend to find, a girl sitting next to him asked to read it.  He passed it her way.

Unfortunately the teacher intercepted this pass.

After class the girl asked Jamison what the note said.  She could not understand why when the teacher read the note she smiled and tucked the note into her locked drawer without reprimanding Jamison.

Jamison explained that he had written, "Dear (friend's name) Mrs.  (blank) is the best teacher ever.  Jamison"   He figured that his chance of getting caught was pretty good, but if he wrote something nice about the teacher, he would probably not get into trouble.

He thought right!

Oh.  My.  Stars!  I have laughed about this all day.

That boy can not stop himself from accepting a challenge, but he is smart and stealthy enough to turn something that could get him into trouble into something that wins him major brownie points.

Only Jay!

(For the record, he does know I think this is hilarious.  I also told him funny or not, he can not do this again!  Good mom or bad one?  I'm not sure!  But a good laugh made my day!)

And yes, I am a bit scared!  If this son decided to use his pranking skills for evil instead of silly, we are in T-R-O-U-B-L-E!  I am WAY thankful for his dimples!  He can not tell a lie.  When he tries, his dimples pop right out and give him away every time.

They are a gift.

He agrees.  The girls love them.

Sigh.