"May the God of hope fill you with great joy and peace as you trust in him." Romans 15:13

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Mundane Moments Captured by Momma

Further evidence that I am returning to normal is that I am once again having fun snapping pictures of the mundane moments that make my heart happy!
Boys!  They just love to rough house!
"Spin me FASTER Jay!"
Look at the joy in his eyes as he plays with his big bro.
I am so thankful they have each other!
She ADORES him!
All her friends know that you don't mess with her Gubs!
Joshua is addicted to YouTube.
Watching Handy Manny videos is his favorite.
Even if they are in Spanish.
Joshua dressing classy like Reshab, Krissy's boyfriend.
If Krissy likes him Gubs figures he must be cool. . .
Our Domestic Deva?
Krissy volunteered to make dinner tonight.
She found a recipe online and made chicken alfredo from scratch.
The occasion?
The boy was coming for dinner, of course.
However - IF having him here for dinner gets me out of cooking, he may be invited every night.
Hmmmm.
It was a yummy meal!
At long last, Daddy's birthday present arrived - a bigger TV.
Funny that the non-TV watcher would agree to buy it for him, isn't it.
 
His comment about it, "It is so nice that on HD ugly people look even worse."
It that a complaint?
Or high praise?
 
Boys and their toys. 
Our beautiful Brenna Joy.
I just love her eyes.
 
She saw the ortho for the last time this week.
After 6 months of rechecks, he finally called her clavicle fully healed.
So thankful.
 
And Sierra?
She is feeling crummy!
We see a doc tomorrow and hope to learn more about why she has hives all the time lately.  She also has flu-like symptoms tonight (seperate from the recurring hives) so the doc will have many issues to discuss with us!
 
I am so very thankful to have the energy and peace of mind to snap silly photos again.
I have missed "me."