"May the God of hope fill you with great joy and peace as you trust in him." Romans 15:13

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Loudest Movie Night Ever!

It is a historic night here at La Casa del Dietrich's.
 
Our first boy/girl movie night.
 
Sierra is our social butterfly  - and although (much to her dismay) she is NOT allowed to have a boy friend in seventh grade; she does have many friends that are boys.  Girl drama stresses her out, so she often chooses to hang with the guys. 
 
And tonight we are lucky enough to have the whole crew here.
(I love having a house full.)
I love these little ladies!

And the rest of the crew is growing on me, too!
 
It may be the loudest, goofiest movie night ever - but I hope it is the first of many.
 
Having a house full of crazy teen-agers makes my heart happy.