"May the God of hope fill you with great joy and peace as you trust in him." Romans 15:13

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Cancun here we come!

It has been a very full weekend of work, packing, sleep-overs, choir concert, shopping, laundry, cleaning, church, Bible study, and Super Bowl (which ended sadly for my Colt's loving son). Chad may not sleep tonight as we both complete the push to leave work and parenting behind - he is still trying to catch up some paperwork and then might have to go help with snow removal. It is sometimes hard to believe that travel is worth the work it takes to get everything ready for us to be gone. BUT tomorrow night we will be walking the moonlit beach in Cancun.

It is really bad timing to be gone business wise - but this trip is a business trip combined with a very relaxing (I hope) vacation - so we are off!

The kids are in the very excellent care of Chad's mom and my parents. We are so lucky to have grandparents close and so willing to help!

We do not plan to bring computers along so I will be totally out of touch for a week. The plan is to sleep lots, go to a few meetings, catch some sun, eat good food, and must importantly give my husband my undivided attention. Have I mentioned how much I adore him?

So... see you in a week! Please pray God's protection and blesssing on our kids and business while we are gone and for smooth waters when we return tan and rested!