"May the God of hope fill you with great joy and peace as you trust in him." Romans 15:13

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Program Time

Brenna had her first grade music program last night. She wanted a Valentine dress to wear to it. We lucked out and found the perfect dress in her sister's closet. She also "needed" high heels and new earings. I had a blast shopping with her for the perfect accessories! She wanted me to braid her hair the night before her program so it would be curly for the big event. Isn't she too cute!

The program theme was February so the music was about Presidents and Valentine's Day. It was super cute. They ended the program by blowing the audience kisses. It was very sweet!
**Our case worker confirmed that our dossier arrived in Ethiopia Monday. She predicts we will have a court date in 5 to 7 weeks. She expects the actual court date to be 1 to 3 weeks after we receive it. So basically our court date should take place 6 to 10 weeks from today - or sooner - she did give me that glimmer of hope. I will say 10 weeks soundl like forever, but I keep reminding myself that there is NOTHING I can do to speed things along. HE who started this work will be faithfull to complete it. Thank you for lifting us up in prayer. I have certainly been feeling and seeing the results.