"May the God of hope fill you with great joy and peace as you trust in him." Romans 15:13

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

More Transitions

UGH!!!!!

I am really tired of transitions! Really Tired!


But school starts tomorrow and thus another transition begins.


Please pray for...

Krissy - as a 9th grader, trying to be true to who she is called to be AND survive in a middle school

Jamison - as a 7th grader, learning how to be a middle school kid

Sierra - as a 5th grader, making new friends as her BFF was transfered to another school

Brenna - as a 2nd grader, getting up early and going to bed early

Joshua - as an ONLY during the day!

Momma - to have the energy, focus, and LOVE to see each of my kidos through this transition

Daddy - to have a little more of Momma back at work, (hoping with only one at home during the day I will be a little more support for my hubby!) and to persevere (boy is he tired of that word!) in the face of a lot of YUCK at work

For all of us - that LOVE, hope, peace, patience, and joy would reign in our household (especially in the mornings and at bedtime)


I do not have a clue how I will get everyone dressed and out of here by 8AM tomorrow! It was a hard, nervous, pick-on-your-sister kind of an afternoon. It was a restless, mom-I-just-can't- sleep kind of a bedtime. But His grace is enough.


To all my "bestest"teacher friends, I am praying for you! I hope you have terrific first days and all your kids do too.