"May the God of hope fill you with great joy and peace as you trust in him." Romans 15:13

Monday, August 16, 2010

Stupid Question

Ok so I have a longer deeper post bouncing around in my brain, but it is late and it has been a loooooooong day so I share with you perhaps the STUPIDEST question I have ever been asked.

Last week when at the water park, I ran into an acquaintance/friend who had formerly met Joshua and was aware even before that meeting (via rumor) that "the D's were adopting!"


She asked me, "So what does he call you?"

For the record MY SON calls me "Momma" or "Mommy"!

UGH!

***I will also note that although I am still annoyed by this extremely "???" question, it is the first "???" I have been asked. I have actually been amazed that everywhere I go and everyone I meet recognizes that I am Joshua Gebeyehu Chad's MOMMA.