"May the God of hope fill you with great joy and peace as you trust in him." Romans 15:13

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Digging with Daddy!

Just as I drove into our day care providers driveway this afternoon, daddy called. 
He was digging a basement and knew a certain little someone would LOVE to help him!

Joshua was beyond thrilled when I told him about the surprise!

I truly do not know which of my boys loves equipment more... Joshua or daddy?!?
Joshua climbed right onto his Daddy's lap, and they got to work!
Joshua always has one hand on each joy stick, just like Daddy.
He told me, "I think Joshua can do it all by myself!"
Daddy says he is not far off!

We joke that by the time Joshua turns 5, we will need to keep the keys to our construction equipment hidden or Gubs will take them our for a spin... by himself! 

This is my favorite picture.
It is just so pure, so sweet!

I love that God planted the same LOVE of equipment in both Daddy's and Joshua's hearts.
I do not think it is a coincidence, but one of those amazing (sometimes unnoticed) blessings that God gifts us with just because He loves us so very much.

How has He blessed you today?