"May the God of hope fill you with great joy and peace as you trust in him." Romans 15:13

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Mommy and Joshua Time

As soon as Joshua and I get home each day, he has one request, "Let's go snuggle on mommy's bed."

Why, oh why would I ever refuse such a wonderful request?!?

We get to spend the next 30 minutes snuggling, giggling, tickling, and wrestling.  It is a time I look forward to each day...BIG TIME!

Joshua's other new habit is calling me "mother!" which he says more like "moyer."  It totally cracks me up!  Especially because he only calls me "moyer" when I am not paying as much attention to his stories as he thinks I should!

The week has started well because Chad has been able to have JOshua with him quite a bit.  Daddy and Joshua spent most of the day Monday butchering Jay's deer.  This afternoon Daddy worked from home so Joshua could be with him.  It is so much easier to be at work when Joshua is with his Daddy! I so appreciate that Chad keeps JOshua with him whenever possible! 

Thanks for praying for us!  I hope your week has started well too.