"May the God of hope fill you with great joy and peace as you trust in him." Romans 15:13

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Running 1.8





Jamison has chosen to run cross country this fall.  I am LOVING it!  (maybe more than he is)  He is liking it though!

Today was his second race.  (Believe it or not I forgot my camera for his first race!)  He ran with so much more confidence and speed than the first one.

I can hardly wait until Saturday for the next race!

*** In other family news, Joshua did great at Denise's house again today.  He is still not convinced he should eat Denise's food, but he did eat the lunch I packed for him.  He told me a few stories about the day, happy ones!  He told me, "Mommy needy look at Denise's toes.  They sooo pretty!"  We left Denise's house, ran a couple errands, and then went to Jay's cross-country meet.  Joshua did an amazing job through all the transitions of the day - truly perfectly, perfect!  He played nicely at home and fell asleep on my lap before we finished bedtime prayers.  I am so, so, so thankful he is doing so well!