"May the God of hope fill you with great joy and peace as you trust in him." Romans 15:13

Saturday, July 7, 2012

The Dietrich Insulation Crew in Action

We spent a very glamorous day insulating the second level of our house.

We are becoming an incredibly good team!
 Some jobs seem small.
 Others require teamwork.
 Some tasks were up high
 and involved cool equipment.
 We all have tried new things.
 We even took a few breaks.
 Each task completed brings us closer to the goal.
 The goal today was to turn the whole house pink!

Goal accomplished!

Just the garage to go and we will be done with pink forever!
 Shingles were installed last week (not by us)!

I have to confess, I like our shingles an abnormal amount!

Next week should be a flurry of activity.
The electricians are scheduled to start and finish their rough in.
The plumbers need to finish their rough in.
The heating contractor needs to complete the duct work.
The windows will be installed.
All framing details must be completed.

Because. . .
The sheetrockers are scheduled for the following week.

I am so stinkin' excited!
Also, for any of you who feels sorry for me living in a camper. . .

you can stop!

We are actually doing amazingly well!
And as for the laundry situation,
I was quite spoiled today!

My mom and dad played with the littlest three all afternoon.
Mom also washed all my clothes,
AND
made us supper,
which she delivered to the house.

I was absolutely spoiled today!
Thanks mom!