"May the God of hope fill you with great joy and peace as you trust in him." Romans 15:13

Monday, July 30, 2012

Photos of My Fabulous 5!

I took the kids for a quick trip to my Grandparent's farm in rural ND.  It was a quick trip - only about 24 hours, but I can not imagine a whole summer without a trip to the farm so I had to settle for a quick trip.  Even this quick trip was so refreshing.  There is just no place like Grandma's house, even when you are all grown up!

I recently bought a new camera, and my ever tolerant children allowed me to photograph them all over the farm.

Here are my favorite photos of all 5 together.

 We did not plan a photo shoot when we left home, but black and white or speia tones makes the miss match a match!
 Little man's "Sierra pose" cracks me up!



 You know you are a Mom when the beauty of your own children takes your breath away.
I am pinch-me-proud of these 5.
There is truly not a day when I do not marvel at the fact that I was chosen to be their mom.
 At this point Joshua could no longer smile nice.
So the kids started posing just like their goofy little brother!

I bet you wish you had been at the farm too!

It was SO wonderful to get away for a bit and visit one of my favorite places on the planet.  Thanks for fresh from the garden beans, long hot showers, a washer and dryer, and all the beauty a grand-daughter could ask for Grandma and Grandpa.