"May the God of hope fill you with great joy and peace as you trust in him." Romans 15:13

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

No pokes!!!

We just got back from the clinic and Sierra's foot is improving! We did not have to get it poked and drained! I am very relieved this afternoon, because as of 10 AM Sierra's foot was looking pretty yucky! I was very concerned. We are thanking GOD for this improvement!

We did return home with a pair of crutches, which Sierra thought sounded fun... until she tried them! She was shocked at how HARD they are!

I am so very thankful that the infection is improving. Please continue to pray for healing! Sierra asked me if I was going to blog about her foot. I told her I already had. She smiled and said, "They must be praying for me because my foot was NOT better this morning and now it is!" Thanks for praying for my girl!