"May the God of hope fill you with great joy and peace as you trust in him." Romans 15:13

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Joshua Gives Thanks

It was so fun to record the thinks that Joshua told me he is thankful for this year!

He watched his sisters write their lists and wanted to write one, too.  He was serious and sincere when he made this list!

  1. Sharlene buying me a toy and a card with lights
  2. Peperoni pizza
  3. Peperoni pizza ("Two times", I asked?  "YES!" he told me. "I love it pizza soooooo much!")
  4. Snuggles with mommy
  5. Tickles with Daddy
  6. Sierra
  7. Brenna
  8. Krissy
  9. Jay
  10. Riley because he is the best dog in the whole world!
  11. I love sing, play guitar!
  12. Auntie Teresa
  13. Uncle Jeremy
  14. Milk, coffee, and root beer
  15. Grammy and all of my whole family
  16. Going at my Kristen house
  17. Tesfa
  18. Drew and Ashlee and their whole family
He is not thankful for - the camper, boat, or any toys because they can not talk!  "I only really, really love things that talk!"