"May the God of hope fill you with great joy and peace as you trust in him." Romans 15:13

Monday, November 21, 2011

Thankful for my Husband

This song has made me cry the past several mornings when it "just happened" to be on the radio while I was driving to work.



While I do not personally understand the cancer aspect of this song, I do understand what it means to have a husband that "loves you through it."

I am beyond blessed to be married to a man that chooses to live out the lyrics of this chorus, every day.

When you’re weak, I’ll be strong
When you let go, I’ll hold on
When you need to cry, I swear that I’ll be there to dry your eyes
When you feel lost and scared to death,
Like you can’t take one more step
Just take my hand, together we can do this
I’m gonna love you through it

This Thanksgiving week, I count you, Chad, as one of the things for which I am most thankful.

It is an honor to be your wife.

Thank you for loving me through all the "its" past, present, and future.

I love you.