"May the God of hope fill you with great joy and peace as you trust in him." Romans 15:13

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Transformations!


My handsome, creative, hard-working, ever-patient husband surprised Sierra and I today. I took a nap and when I woke up, he was out and about gathering supplies and tools to begin transforming my workout room into Sierra's bedroom. (Notice Sierra keeping her eye on her Dad and herself out of his way. )

We got the room cleared in record time. He has the closet almost framed as I type. He added a couple nooks on the end for Sierra to put her alarm clock and some knick-knacks. Chad always thinks of everything! He makes us all feel special and thoughtfully considered.
The second transformation of the day was the decorating of the Christmas tree. That is the decorating item I save for the kids. I love to hear them remembering ornaments as they put them on the tree. I usually select one for each of them each year, or take them shopping so they can choose their own. Jamison commented that we better find one for Joshua this year so he can put it on himself next year.








The finished product!
Notice the treadmill in the corner? Can you believe I am thrilled to have the ugly thing taking up space in my beautiful family room? I did love the novelty of having a workout room, but I feel so happy to put the room to much better use!