"May the God of hope fill you with great joy and peace as you trust in him." Romans 15:13

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Daddy and Joshua Hiding

Wednesday night's are daddy and Joshua's night! They play while I take the older kids to church. It has become a time that Joshua loves!

This is the scene I return to each Wednesday.

When Daddy and Joshua hear my SUV pull into the garage they start "hiding." When I walk in I hear lots of giggles and Joshua yelling, "Where oh where is Joshua?"

I pretend to check his room, the bathroom, etc... while the blanket on the couch wiggles and giggles.

Finally I pull back the blanket to discover this!

Joshua LOVES this game! He thanks God for "daddy Joshua hiding mommy" every Wednesday night as we pray before bed. He has one SMART daddy! Daddy came up with this game because it causes Joshua snuggling with daddy to be fun. (Mommy is not the only intentional parent at this house!)
It is so fun to come home to these twinkling eyes!