"May the God of hope fill you with great joy and peace as you trust in him." Romans 15:13

Friday, February 11, 2011

PB and J

When asked what he would like for a snack before bed, Joshua replied, "What does Barney like?" (Yep, in addition to Dora he is now a Barney fan.) The only thing I can remember ever seeing Barney eat is Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwiches so that was my reply. Prior to tonight, "Joshua no I like it jelly!" But if Barney likes it, it must be worth a try!


"Peer" pressure can be positive! He loved the PB and J. He also ate yogurt this morning because his friends did. Other "new foods" this week were frosting and orange juice. So slowly, thanks to desire need to copy his friends, my picky eaters pallet is expanding... how do you think I convince his buddies to model eating broccoli or green beans?