"May the God of hope fill you with great joy and peace as you trust in him." Romans 15:13

Monday, October 24, 2011

Hi-Tech Babysitter

This afternoon, Jamison helped Joshua call Grammy on the telephone.  Little did any of us realize that Joshua is rather long-winded on the telephone!  He talked and talked and talked!

In fact, he talked SO long that I got the table set and a company credit card bill entered into my computer while he was entertained by Grammy!  Poor Grammy!  Three year olds are a bit hard to follow on the phone!  BUt Joshua sure had fun!

I also have to report that in the last 9 days, Joshua has only woken up one time over night!  He is sleeping SO well!  It is really wonderful!  Sleep has always been an issue for JOshua Gubs, the least bit of stress causes immediate (lack of) sleep issues.  We can usually predict what time he will sneak into our bed based on how much stress he endured during a day.  So the fact that he is sleeping so  perfectly in his own bed, tells me his heart is content!  Ahhhhh!

If that were not enough, he asked me to "please put me mah tah mah tah (his only remaining Ethiopian words)" at 7:15 tonight.  I told him it was pretty early, but he insisted he was tired!  He was, too!  He fell asleep on my lap before we were done saying prayers and singing our bedtime song!

Can you even believe it?!?