"May the God of hope fill you with great joy and peace as you trust in him." Romans 15:13

Saturday, December 24, 2011

A Beautiful Way to End a Beautiful Day

It was a wonderful day filled with family, unexpected blessings, yummy food, thoughtful gifts, much laughter, beautiful music, and overflowing with love.


Some days are just too special to end in a normal way.

So tonight, filled with the anticipation of Christmas, our kids asked to sleep together.
Krissy on the top bunk.
Joshua on the bottom bunk.
And Sierra on the floor.

There was a bit too much chatter, and when I started to worry about lack of sleep, Chad wisely shushed me.  After all how many sleepovers do I think these 3 will have?  Some moments are too special to ruin with rules.

Some days my cup runneth over with joy, gratitude, and love.

Merry Christmas from our house to yours.
Praying that your cup runneth over as well.

Yet I know some of you grieve from deep losses.
I pray that God meets you right where you are,
and that you feel His love in the midst of your pain.

Believe it or not, He really does work miracles.
Usually when you least expect it.